Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby SS bathing

Baby SS dislikes bathing. During confinement, my CL helped to bath SS. SS is very scared of water. With certain techniques (holding both her hands so that she feels secure) and slowly put her into bath tub, she will not cry, but still looks frightened. As time passed by, she is more used to bathing, less frightened but still not enjoying the session. Also, one important thing to take note, we can never bath Baby SS when she is hungry. She will blast out her speaker, so normally I will bath her after an hour from feeding. We also purchased a bath tub with slide for SS to rest her buttock and back, I felt more confident bathing her in this. Here is video capturing Baby SS bathing :)



I still remember the first day my babysitter bathing SS. Her technique is so different and Baby SS cried the loudest! I have not seen the poor girl crying so loud before, with so much tears! Sob sob. Heartache. So I taught my bbsitter the way I bath SS and ask her to follow instead. Nowadays, Baby SS does not cry anymore. :)

Here is the latest mok gong chu photo of Baby SS, my current wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment